Monday, May 5, 2008

By the Wrath of my big (little) sister and sister-in-law

By the wrath of my big (little) sister and sister-in-law, I have been ordered to keep our blog a little more updated. I did not realize how long it had been until I looked at the last post. It was almost a year ago, HOLY COW!!! My, MY, how the time flies by. We are still doing well. Same ole stuff, different day (or year). I (Quinn) am currently remodeling our bathrooms. I am turning one oversized bathroom and storage area into two bathrooms. I just finished the travertine on the surround and floor in one bathroom; it looks really good. I have decided I hate tile work! It sure looks good when it is finished though. Joanie serves in the church as a cub scout den leader (scub scouts as Ashton calls it), and I am currently a counsler in the young mens presidency. Lots and lots of time that one takes, but very fun to work with the youth. Ashton and Jack Jack are doing well. They love to play outside and are crazy about anything with a motor on/in it. Those two boys are all "boy". They spit, fight, hit, scratch, bite, and love to tease. Ashty is still our brain child, and Jack........Well he's a good kid anyways(he is more like his daddy). Ashton has a photographic memory, he is sooo smart. I am very envious of his memory. He is only three, but could start kindergarten any day. He knows his numbers, alphabet, colors, shapes, ect.... I think he gets really bored easy(sounds like a recipe for trouble to me). Jackson is very cute and loves to play. He mimics Ashty's every move. I will add a few pictures and try to stay up on this baby a little better (that way Shanny and Michelle wont have to shot me).

No comments: