Once again time has flown by and we find ourselves scrambling to get ready for Christmas. Something always has to give, and that something is again a family Christmas card. Our deepest apologies. However, we want to wish all our dear family and friends a very Merry Christmas!!! We hope you all made Santa's nice list...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love the family picture! You all look so cute:)
I love it! Very good idea...you all look so cute. You and Quinn make such cute kids. Well I hear ya loud and clear about scrambling to get last minute stuff done. I'm proud of you for being almost all finished with EVERYTHING. How do you do it all! I hope your Christmas Eve dinner goes well and commend you for all the good stuff you've been up to this holiday season. It's 2:30am in the morning. I just finished mopping my floors. It is the only time in the day/night that I have to mop and I can't resist the happiness I feel seeing my beautiful tile sparkle. Well g'nite, I bet my comment will be the longest but (hopefully) not the most boring. Love ya, I'll write you back tomorrow!
Sorry we missed you guys for New Years. Sounds like it was a lot of fun! Sure we'll be up again soon.
Who took that family picture anyway?? Boy they sure did a good job!! Hehe
Post a Comment