Sunday, July 20, 2008

Momma's Birthday Party



We had a great time celebrating mommy's B-Day! She got a really cool laminator that she has been making all kinds of Family Home Evening games and all kinds of fun stuff. Joanie is soo frugal I can't get her to spend $5 bucks on herself just for fun, so I made her take $50 bucks to go and buy a pair of pants, or a couple of shirts or something fun. (I don't even know if you can buy a pair of pants for $50.00 these days anymore).

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Joanie! I will put it on my calendar so I don't miss it again. You are such a great person, Mom and wife. Quinn is so lucky to have you. I'm so glad I have a sister-in-law like you. I love all our cross country running memories. It's cool. Can't wait til we can spend more time together. We love ya tons!!!