Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Quinn's Cruiser Bike

I have been wanting a sweet cruiser for a while, so I finally broke down and went and bought one. It is a 2002 Honda Shadow ACE (American Classic Edition) 750. I love it. I have spent more time giving all the neighborhood kids rides around the block then anything so far. I just filled it up and it cost me a whopping $10.00. I will get around 140 miles out of that $10.00. Somewhere between 50 and 55 mpg. It has a corban seat (larger in back for rider, and larger and set down a bit for driver), saddle bags, windsheild, sissy bar, and a cargo rack. I am really enjoying it so far. It will do about 150 MPH on the freeway (just kidding mom).


5 comments:

Shannon said...

This is just a totally sweet bike Quinn. Good job and have lots of fun. Pleeeeeaaaaase wear a helmet and bright orange clothing when you're on the main roads. Thanks!!

Shane and Michelle said...

nice ride Quinno! You know I love blue. I agree with our ever wise and elder sister Shannon. I can just see you in an orange jump suit going 150 down I-15. Everyone will think it's a jail break! hahaha see ya, Shane

Shane and Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shane and Michelle said...

Love all the pictures of the boys. They are adorable! I still can't believe Ashton can ride a bike. He is one ambitious little guy!

So what do you think of Quinn getting a street bike? Shane has been wanting to get a Harley for a long time now. They are like twins aren't they? I hope you got something really nice for your birthday! :)

ranlar said...

"You're gonna put your eye out kid!" Man, you be careful on that street bike-yo momma has never been too fond of those contraptions. The birthday party looks like it was fun.